What do I want for Christmas? To be honest, not a lot. I am surrounded by love and laughter, a great family, awesome friends, space and time in which to be creative, the chance to be at home with my babies, and help out at school and preschool. When I was tagged to list five things I wish for this Christmas, I struggled to come up with anything. Or at least anything realistic – I’m not so virtuous that I don’t have daydreams of how I’d blow a good chunk of a lotto win…
1a. Nikon D4 body only $6850
1b. Nikkor 35mm 1.4G lens $1825
2. Nikon 1 J2 twin lens kit $796.95US
3. Janome Horizon MC7700 $3499
4a. Tiffany Victoria ring $15,600
4b. Tiffany Enchant Scroll band ring $11,800
4c. Tiffany Metro ring $2500
5. A trip to Paris. Approx $2300 economy, but since I’m dreaming, let’s go business. $9776. Each.
And lest my daydream window shopping give my husband a heart attack, rest assured this isn’t really my Christmas list! Somehow I don’t think Santa is going to cough up the cash for a $15,600 Tiffany ring. And so while I was on a window-shopping roll, I also made a much more realistic Christmas wish list.
1. Copic 25th Anniversary Limited Edition set on sale for $225 (reduced from $285)
2. Winsor & Newton Oil Paint box set $199.95
3. Derwent Artist’s Pencils (Box Set of 72) on sale for $99.95 (reduced from $189.50)
4. Polaroid 300 camera $77
5. Epiphanie Belle bag in teal $164.99US
Here’s hoping I made it on Santa’s nice list!!