I’m slowly progressing through my list, this week will be a big one catching up on spring cleaning and burning through this list!
30 things I want to get sorted in September:
1. Transfer old bills/bank statements etc into yearly binders
2. Get shredding up to date
3. Paint new art cupboard
4. Transfer fabric into new art cupboard
5. And scrapping stuff
6. And art supplies
7. Get large infrequently used items out of studio and into attic
8. Clean out hall stand table
9. Sort through Butterfly’s clothes and store/sell/donate old stuff.
10. Ditto for Bear
11. And Boy2
12. Sort through children’s craft boxes and possibly find new storage
13. Sort through my clothes and sell/donate unwanteds.
14. Sort through my makeup/creams etc and turf excess
15. Make bags for Lego storage and sort it out
16. Try not Togo insane dealing with item 15
17. Organize sheets to sets to store inside pillow cases
18. Tidy the rest of the linen cupboard – in progress
19. Cut up items in rag bin into useable rags
20. Clear exterior of laundry corner table
21. Clear/tidy/organize laundry table drawer
22. Tidy attic
23. Think about sorting through baby clothes to sell/donate/pass on – been thinking
24. Clear random items off bookshelf
25. Create a “rehoming” basket for bookshelf/upstairs area
26. Clear entertainment unit drawers
Tidy “that” corner and price floor lamps
28. Tidy and reorganize pantry
29. Clear top shelf of pantry
30. Deal with under sink area
Ok, cleaning break done. I have SIX days of The Organised Housewife’s challenge to catch up, so birthday party blogging will have to wait until tomorrow!