From Vanilla this time!
1. Where is your mobile phone? Buried in the bottom of the nappy bag, where I can’t really hear it, and miss almost every call I recieve (which averages out to about 1 per fortnight, and certain to be from my husband!)
2. Where is your significant other? At work, so I’m told.
3. Your hair color? Blonde, tending towards a caramel blonde these days. It’s getting darker the older I get *sob*
4. Your mother? Is my housework fairy at the minute – she comes around every morning before work and hangs my washing for me!
5. Your father? Is the most exicted of all my family members when I’m pregnant, very cute!
6. Your favorite things? my camera, my art & craft supplies, my ‘lucky’ pen, and my family!
7. Your dream last night? I believe to dream requires sleep! I can’t remember dreaming last night, sleep was switched to survival mode, no energy for dreaming!
8. Your dream/goal? To make a decent income from my photography and other artistic endeavours.
9. The room your in? My studio/office, surrounded by chaos & mess. I really need to clean up in here!
10. Your hobby? I’ll give anything crafty/arty a whirl, even though I’m not very good at almost all of it! Photography, reading, sewing, scrapping, travelling, bushwalking, chilling on the net.
11. Your fear? Something happening to my family.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Surrounded by my family, with hopefully another couple of children. Anything else is just gravy.
13. Where were you last night? At home, in bed early trying to catch some z’s before baby woke for a feed.
14. What you’re not? A great housekeeper!
15. One of your wish list items? A new camera.
16. Where you grew up? Same place I live now! Not very exciting, but it works for me.
17. The last thing you did? brought the baby into the office to feed while I completed this!
18. What are you wearing? Dark wide leg jeans, a sift mint green long sleeve tee, a cream jumper, and hiking socks, cos my feet were cold!
19. Your TV? Off. I am trying to break the habit of leaving it on all day for background noise.
20. Your pet? 2 dogs, who don’t seem to realise I’m higher up the chain of command than they are.
21. Your computer? A toshiba laptop. Am dreaming of an iMac.
22. Your mood? is dependant on the amount of sleep I’ve had and the mood of those around me.
23. Missing someone? Myself.
24. Your car? is due for an upgrade.
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? currently is the online store, Lime Tart. On my way there for a spot of shopping now, actually!
27. Your summer? is currently MIA. Why oh why must I wear a jumper in October? Where’s this global warming we’ve been threatened with?
28. Love someone? My boys & my husband.
29. Your favorite color? Depends on my mood. At the minute, I’m leaning towards dark, stormy, moody colours. But to lift the tone of the day, I’m about to start working with some hot pink fibres, and maybe a splash of orange.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night, at a certain ratbag two-year-old.
31. Last time you cried? The moment my baby son was lifted onto my stomach, screaming and covered in amniotic fluid & other birth-related goop. Not only was I meeting this beautiful soul for the first time, but his birth was the realisation of a dream, and affirmation of something I’d believed in for two years, since my first son was born via an unwanted c-section.
I won’t pass on this tag, as I’ve done quite a few tags, but if you haven’t had a go at this one, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment so I can swing by your blog & check out your answers.